Next in the Series is a Sweet Red Italian wine. This wine was recommended to me by the Wine Manager at Market Street Supermarkets.
- Wine: Roscato Rosso Dolce
- Bouquet: Grape Popsicle, Cranberry Juice, and Cherry Cordial
- Taste: Fizzy Port, Cough Syrup, Very Sweet
- Pairing: This wine paired nicely with cheese. The cheeses of choice were Parmesan and Babybel. I served the cheese with toasted crackers and noticed that the wine made the cheeses the star of the show. I preferred the wine with the cheese versus by itself.
- Taste: Notes of cherry, blackberry and red raspberry
- Pairing: Barbecue, spicy dishes, and pasta with red or cream sauce
I hope you are enjoying this series thus far. Leave a comment on here or Instagram letting me know which wine you have enjoyed the most.
XOXO, Smiling Danny